Thursday, January 12, 2006

HOW I HATE THAT FUCKING BITCH STANDING AT THE SCHOOL'S BOOKSHOP!!


i was ordering the chemistry files, den that pig wants to torture me. keep asking me to count those coins a thousand million times. fucking asshole.. cant help shouting every single words into her deaf ears. get fired as soon as possible, get a real life. (:


and oon yu and raj!!
WATCH OUT. you people dont pay me for any chemistry things the next time, you're gonna die.


puifun, sammi, my sis and me named our chemistry grp..
ALIBABA!
ahahaha. actually it was some other name.. but i was laughing like siao. so, changed it. now, our wonderful work was being pasted on the wall next to puifun and i. *admires*


BLUR BOY!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
=)


yes of cause its not worth it. what are you? blind? craps..

No comments: